Monday, June 18, 2012

Post wash day pics

Good morning :)

So I was contemplating what I should do with my hair for dinner last night and I settled on a twist out. I also ordered some new Bee Mine products that arrived on friday!

 
I twisted my hair using Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk to moisturize, I then sealed with sweet almond oil and I used the Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter to hold some of the curl. I twisted my hair into about 12 sections (I was hoping for like 8-10 but that didn't work out :p) and put satin pillow rollers on the ends of each of the twists. These twists were done on dry hair. I left the rollers in for about 2 hours, took them out and took the twists down with a bit more sweet almond oil. Here are the results:
 

I left the front twisted and pinned it up. I like how they came out, although I'm really not sure why I keep making that face in those pics :p lol.

Thanks for reading :),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...