Friday, October 2, 2015

It's been a while!

Hey all,

It has been a long time since my last post! I should be ashamed, but as usual life got in the way of blogging fun. To quickly update you guys, I have been a busy bee in a pre-medical program and I am currently in the second half of the super long medical school application process. Hopefully, this all goes well and I'll be Dr. Jenna in a few years. Please pray for me!!

As for my hair, we have had some ups and downs due to school and just overall time constraints, but I think the two of us are recovering well. I relaxed my hair on August 22nd, and had about 2-3 inches removed to clean up my hem line. I've been working on full rollersetting these days, and it has gone surprisingly well. I did a set last week and got about 3-4 days out of it before my scalp went crazy. I forgot to post pictures, but I'll be setting it again tomorrow for the weekend so hopefully it will turn out well enough for pics lol. But here's a recent pic of the last time I blew my hair out:




I also wanted to mention possible new content for my blog:

I would like to add a weekly post related to women's health issues, including but not limited to hormonal conditions, general facts about sexual health and any requested or relevant topics to the world of women.

Please comment to let me know if this would be a feature you would enjoy!

Thanks for reading :),
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks FABULOUS Jenna! Can't wait to read your new content!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! I'm hoping to roll some interesting stuff out soon. I hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Omg your hair is amazing! And you have my prayers on the med school front, I had to do an MSMS program to get in myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do appreciate the prayers, this process is a beast as you know :). I would love to talk about med school with you at some point if you're available at all

      Delete
  3. We need your hair related guidance to .... Guide us. Help us jannelle you're our only hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how you treat your loyal readers? Go split some ends b****

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wavy Look Hair and it look amazing on you, time change sometime and priorities changes so no need to be ashamed of if you don't get time to blog, We miss you but now you are back we are eagerly waiting for your content.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...