Saturday, June 29, 2013

Checking in

Hey all,

It certainly has been far too long since my last update :(. Life has officially gotten in the way of my blogging. If you've been following me for a bit, you may have seen my post about Hurricane Sandy. Well, the madness is finally over post-hurricane, and I am back home! I've been settling in for a few weeks and have completely dropped off the face of the earth lol-- but what can I say, it's good to be home! In all the commotion, I've still been taking pretty good care of my hair, though I've been doing way more overnight deep conditioning due to exhaustion than I normally do lol. It's summer time, and it's been pretty hot in nyc, so I've mostly been living in twist-outs, buns and half-up/half-down styles to keep from getting too hot.

 

I'm about 10 weeks post, so deep conditioning and moisturizing and sealing have been the only things keeping my hair happy. I've found a few new products that I'm currently loving, but I'll save that for the next post :o).

I also wanted to say hi to my new subscribers! It has been brought to my attention that google friend connect is going to be shut down by July 1st :(, so I'm on bloglovin!


My blog also celebrated its one year anniversary on April 22nd, which I so clearly missed by a mile lol. I will be doing a giveaway shortly in honor of the day though. 

Thanks for reading and I'm so glad to be back!



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So glad everything is back in order now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Me too :)

      Thanks for commenting

      xx

      Delete
  2. However, in all the commotion, I've still been taking pretty good care of my hair, though I've been doing way more overnight deep conditioning due to exhaustion than I normally do lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back~your hair looks nice and healthy! I'm glad that you were able to go home and things are getting back on track for you. Be blessed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i appreciate the kind words, my dear :o).

      God bless

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...