Thursday, November 29, 2012

Abbreviated Regimen

Good morning!

So, I think I've finally gotten my regimen to be less time consuming and I finally have simplified my product usage! It took almost 1.5 years but I finally got it lol. After the regimen changes I mentioned a few posts ago, I clipped down the product selection and here is what I've settled on.

Dry deep condition/hot oil treatment prior to shampooing
Shampoo once a week
Conditioner wash one-two times per week (usually after work outs)
Detangle on 50-60% wet hair after applying leave-in and argan oil
Style

Here are the products that I currently have stocked. Some of them I haven't done reviews on, that's coming soon :):

Shampoos:
Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo, Aussie Moist (clarifying), Nexxus Therappe (mild clarifying prior to heat use, protein treating or rollersetting)

Conditioners:
Aussie Moist (co-washing and DCing), ORS Hair Masque (light protein), Nexxus Humectress (for rollersetting, heat styling), Nexxus Keraphix (medium-heavy protein treatment)

Leave-ins:
Rusk Smoother, Silicon Mix Bambu, Rusk Healthy Treatment (light protein spray)

Moisturizers:
Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Mizani Butter Rich, Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk

Stylers/sealants:
Jane Carter Nourish and Shine (for smoothing updos and hold for curly styles), Organix Macadamia Nut Dry Styling Oil, Argan, Coconut and grapeseed oils, Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide (heat protectant)

Tools:
Solia 1'' Flat Iron, Magic Star Jumbo Rake

Have you made any regimen changes recently?

Thanks for reading :),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...